miércoles, 23 de enero de 2008

Antropus, bestial!


....My name is Krishnamurti Martins Costa, aka Antropus. Born in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, I discovered my interest in computer graphics as a teenager, using an Amiga computer. Years later, I created my first models on a DX2 66Mhz PC, using 3D Studio 3.0 for DOS. After 13 years and dozens of 3D software programs, I found Maya and Zbrush to be the perfect packages for my CG creations.
Currently working as a Senior Modeler at Lucasfilm Animation Ltd, in San Rafael, California, my film career ranges from "Barnyard: The Movie" and "Snakes on a Plane" to "Evan Almighty" and “Pan’s Labyrinth.” For the Academy Award® winning "Pan's Labyrinth" I used Maya to bring gothic CG creatures to life, working as character animator, modeler and facial rigger...

... blablabla ... http://www.antropus.com/blog/
El tipo tiene unos tutoriales de modelado-texturizado en Maya y Zbrush bestiales, paso a paso con texto e imágenes, e incluso texturas de sus personajes y espacios ...

Bocanada de buenos aires pa una recién parida en este mundillo del 3d!
De lo mejorcito que he topado en estos meses de búsqueda incesante!

No hay comentarios: